Data of the owner and responsible of the website: www.magiiaravena.com
PASEO CLUB DEPORTIVO 2 PUERTA 28
LA FINCA – POZUELO DE ALARCÓN 28223
MADRID (SPAIN), CHLOVATOMA SL
The access and use of the website www.magiiaravena.com (hereinafter Web) grants the status of USER to the visitor of the Web and implies the total acceptance without reservations on the part of the USER of these conditions of use. In case of non-acceptance, please do not use the Web.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Web and its contents, including in the designs, texts, graphs, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and Commercial (i), are owned and held by MAGALI ARAVENA and are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
In no case shall it be understood that MAGALI ARAVENA grants the license or renunciation, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights or confer any right or expectation of law and, especially of alteration, transformation, exploitation, distribution or public communication on Without the express written authorization of MAGALI ARAVENA or the corresponding owners.
The USER can only use the Web and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is forbidden and will require the USER to obtain prior express and written authorization from MAGALI ARAVENA.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
In general, USERS shall always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the demands of good faith, using due diligence and refrain from using the Web in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of The Web, the goods or rights of MAGALI ARAVENA, its suppliers, the rest of USERS or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without this imply any restriction to the previous section, during the use of the Web, the USER is obliged to:
1. Provide true information about the data requested in the registration or order forms and keep them updated.
2. Do not introduce, store or broadcast on or from the Web any information or material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way, against public morality or public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the regulations in force.
3. Do not introduce, store or diffuse through the Web any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is susceptible to cause damages in the Web, in any of the services or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of MAGALI ARAVENA, of any other users of MAGALI ARAVENA suppliers or in general of any third party.
4. Do not carry out advertising activities or commercial exploitation through the Web, and do not use the contents and information of the same to broadcast advertising or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store data from third parties.
5. Do not use false identities, nor impersonate others in the use of the Web or any of the services thereof, including the use of third-party passwords or access keys or in any way.
6. Do not destroy, alter, use for your own use, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of MAGALI ARAVENA, suppliers or third parties.
7. Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which would not be in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, the User is informed that his personal data will be incorporated into files owned by MAGALI ARAVENA, for the purposes of customer management and advertising (Including the sending of e-mails or other electronic means) of commercial communications on products, services, offers, promotions and news of MAGALI ARAVENA.
The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with a written request addressed to MAGALI ARAVENA through the contact form on the Web.
The user guarantees the veracity of the accuracy of the personal data provided to MAGALI ARAVENA.
The function of cookies will be the use of the tool to improve our website.
The USER can refuse to accept cookies, activating the configuration in the browser that allows to reject the cookies. However, if you disable cookies, you will not have access to many of the functionality of the portal and may compromise the operation of some of the services on the Web.
You have a month to send us an email to "email@example.com" and let us know what happens to you. We can change the size, the model or even return the money, but remember that you must notify us the change within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of delivery.
Only returns that meet the following requirements will be accepted:
If the reason for the return is attributable to the administrator of the website (the product is incorrect or incomplete, it is not what was requested, etc.), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products ordered are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the USER / CLIENT.
The ADMINISTRATOR of the web page will manage the return order under the same system that was used for the payment. The application of the return to the account or card of the CLIENT will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 30 days for credit cards.
CONTACT WITH MAGALI ARAVENA
For any concerns or incidents related to the use of the Web, please contact MAGALI ARAVENA:
Through the Web (contact form)
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org )